How to Wash a Girl’s Hair Sensuously
Washing a woman’s hair can be a sensuous experience for both the giver and the receiver, especially if the woman has thick and luxurious hair.
A sensuous hair washing can put you both in touch with your bodies because it combines sensations of touch and scent, creating a whole body experience.
Things You’ll Need
- Aromatherapy shampoo and conditioner
- Two towels
- Essential oils (optional)
- Chair (optional)
8 Steps to Wash a Girl’s Hair Sensuously
1. Choose a place to wash her hair.
If you’re intimate partners, a luxurious bath might be the best place to sensuously wash her hair. If not, the bathroom or kitchen sink are possibilities. If it’s a hot day, you can wash her hair outside, as long as you have something to hold the warm water.
2. Gather hair washing supplies.
Use aromatherapy shampoo and conditioner in her favorite scents, or go for aphrodisiac scents like jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose. You also need a towel to cushion her neck, a towel to wrap her hair and a chair for her to sit on if you’re not washing her hair in a bath. Essential oils to scent her hair also make the experience sensuous.
3. Prepare the location.
Place the chair so she’s positioned comfortably in front of the sink and drape the towel over any part of the sink her neck might come in contact with. Place the shampoo, conditioner, essential oils and towel within reach.
4. Saturate her hair with warm water and add the shampoo, working it through from roots to tips until it lathers fully.
5. Rinse her hair with warm water, pulling your fingers slowly through her hair until all of the shampoo has rinsed out.
6. Add conditioner and massage her scalp with the pads of your fingers, making slow, steady circles.
Start at her temples and move down her head to the nape of her neck. Spend at least 5 minutes on the massage before rinsing her hair again.
7. Move your hands through her hair and squeeze out excess water.
Add essential oil to her hair and wrap it in a towel. Dry her hair gently with the towel.
8. Stretch out somewhere comfortable together and let her hair dry naturally for the most sensuous experience.
If it’s a hot day, spread a blanket out on the lawn or in a park and luxuriate in the heat. If it’s a cold day and you have a fireplace, relax fireside.
Tips and Warnings
- Before you begin planning your sensuous hair washing, make sure she is interested in it and find out if she has special requests for the products you use.
- Set the mood with candles or an essential oil diffuser and her favorite relaxing music.
- If you wash her hair outside, use a reclining lawn chair and simply pour water over her hair.
You Might Also Like :: Romantic Ways to Say Good Morning